The Contracts Administrator will prepare and coordinate proposals, bids, and contracts, and assist with expanding new and existing business to increase sales and revenue. This position is based in our Morrisville, North Carolina offices. This position is responsible for managing the pre-sales and post-sales client relations including:
- Preparing and coordinating execution of proposals, statements of work (SOW’s), additional work notices (AWN’s), Confidential Disclosure Agreements (CDA’s), and Master Service Agreements (MSA’s).
- Revises or develops the budget and statement of work, to ensure the scope of work is defined correctly and the budget accurately reflects the scope.
- Prepare contract modifications and change orders, including scope of work revisions and budget modifications
- Respond to Client inquires and provide a high level of client service
- Tracking and managing open proposals, contracts, and agreements in legal tracking system.
- Working closely with Clients, Operations, Finance, Business Development, and Marketing to ensure expectations, timelines, and contractual obligations are met.
- Provide background information on current client’s bids and contracts to support Business Development and Marketing.
- Provide support for capabilities presentations, during teleconferences, and Company visits.
Educational or Skill Requirements:
This position requires a minimum of a BS/BA degree with 3-5 years work experience preferably in a clinical research/pharmaceutical environment in budgeting, finance, proposal development or contracts management; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Must be able to multitask, have excellent time management skills, and be very detail oriented. Must have ability to work in a team atmosphere. Must be able to work with corporate and client confidential information. Must be proficient in MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Prior experience with SalesForce.com is preferred.
The Gentris Mission
Gentris Corporation is a global provider of pharmacogenomic testing and biorepository services. As pioneers in the field, Gentris helps pharmaceutical companies and clinical research organizations effectively integrate pharmacogenomics into their drug development programs to deliver safer, more effective compounds to the market more quickly. With better characterization of patient populations, pharmacogenomics can help reduce drug failure rates by enabling drug companies to modify patients’ exposure to drugs based on their genomic drug-response profile. This ensures that the right drugs reach the right patients at the right doses, and provides optimal benefits for their pharmacogenomic profile.
If you want to take your career to the next level and help build the future of personalized medicine, then we encourage you to apply now at email@example.com
Gentris is an equal opportunity employer who supports diversity and will not discriminate on race, gender, religion, creed, national origin, veteran or disability status or sexual orientation.
Senior Data Manager
We are seeking an experienced senior level manager to develop and create a new data management strategy, technical operations, and systems to support the scientific operations of the Company and its clients. This includes the strategic design of systems, databases, development of algorithms for processing and analyzing genomic/biomarker information, integration with clinical or biological information, as well the integration of scientific operations equipment.
The desired candidate will have 10+ years in scientific data management with a focus on analytics, databases and commercial information management. A bachelor’s degree is required a master’s degree or above is strongly preferred.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits offering including medical, dental, short and long term disability as well as a generous vacation plan.
Interested candidates should apply to firstname.lastname@example.org