Gentris was founded in 2001 and is an established market leader and expert in providing superior quality pharmacogenomic (PGx) testing and biorepository services in a highly regulated and complex clinical environment.
Gentris has developed comprehensive and scalable laboratory processes and has provided PGx support domestically and globally for over 1,000 Phase I-Phase III clinical trials.
Gentris offers a full spectrum of clinical PGx testing services including:
- Over 400 Validated Clinical Genotyping Assays
- Over 30 Validated Gene Expression Assays
- Affymetrix Authorized Service Provider
- Sequenom Authorized Service Provider
- Ion Torrent Next Generation Sequencing
- Tumor Profiling
- Custom Assay Development & Validation
- Expertise in Clinical Sample Logistics
- Seamless Integration with CRO Partners
- Nucleic Acid Extraction from Multiple Tissue Types
- Biostorage & Sample Management Services
Gentris also provides high-value consulting to pharmaceutical and biotech companies to guide them through the strategic planning of PGx programs. We have extensive experience with GLP and CLIA regulations and with regulatory agencies and guidance in the United States, Europe, and Japan.
Gentris maintains a competitive edge with its extensive customer base and ensures client satisfaction through technology integrations and strategic partnerships, as well as through its strong pharmacogenomics expertise and know-how.
Learn more about our company: